Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I need a car...



So, I am just going to drop a line here from my little... “Screw politics, screw everything leave of mental health evaluation and get right vacation” I am on.


I am looking for a used car, because I am tired of melting/freezing when I walk to the store, and I am tired of the bus cause... Well, I am not really a people person. So, I start looking around, and being nearly dead broke, I need a cheap used car, and I mean dirt cheap used car. Like so cheap, that I can work odd jobs to pay for it....

So, off to Google I run, I know I am such a bad progressive for using Google these days, but old habits are the hardest to break, just ask any shrink. Oh listen, on the radio, my savior, Krazy Kevin.... Yeah, bad credit, check... Low income, check... You'd be crazy to lend me $20, if I had $50 in hand.... And he would approve me to buy a car... Because lets face it ole Kev there took a couch as a down payment for a car once. How insane is that? And how the hell is the guy in business still, let alone with three lots...

So, I quickly jump to his website, and I have to give my email and phone number to view their inventory, of which, they don't have anything that I can afford... Or anything I am willing to pay that much for. Sorry guys, I am not in the position, or all that willing to drop $10,000 on a 14 year old car, and I am not going to drop that kind of money on that old of a car with 300,000+ miles on it, I don't care what it is.

Anyway, within 5 minutes of hitting submit, and seeing absolutely nothing I would be willing to spend money on at that dealership the calls, texts, and emails start.... Holy hell, all that is unmerciful and unholy in the world... I feel like I am one of those hapless non-playable characters in GTA.... In less than an hour they have called me 4 times, there is at least 1 text, and a few emails.... Good God, they are trying to run me down to by a cheaper, newer, nicer used car with a price that is more inflated than Hillary Clinton's ego.

Oh god... His ad is on the radio again... And it sounds like the Original Ghostbusters theme song..... Oh what fresh hell is this? Kevin might say yes.... But leave me alone....

Oh wait...



No comments:

Post a Comment

3 years later...

 Yay, I quit smoking.  I moved around a bit.  I saw Covid19 and survived.  I even got vaccinated for it, and outside of some really weird dr...