Friday, May 20, 2016

New posts.

Sorry, I haven't been in the mood to write much lately, and for the foreseeable future, I may or may not be in the mood.  But the blog will remain, things will be added, and well, the posts will be very short.  These posts will be more like comments.

First World Problems in Third World America.  This is meant to be a short statement that makes you think about things from a different perspective.  Then again, you might even know where I am coming from.  It might even make you angry.  If shared, it might make others angry. 

So without further ado, First World Problems in Third World America.

I need new tires for my car....  But a used car is cheaper than a set of tires to put on my current car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 years later...

 Yay, I quit smoking.  I moved around a bit.  I saw Covid19 and survived.  I even got vaccinated for it, and outside of some really weird dr...