Monday, April 4, 2016

Since when?

This is going to be a very short entry.  Just a few questions, and I would love to have answers, I need answers.

Since when has it become unacceptable to call someone out on past policy choices?

When did it become negative to question someones past policy stances?

When did it become a negative campaign to tell people the truth, about policy stances and choices?

When did the Democratic Party abandon its core values?  I am talking about more than the rights of the people.

What has happened in this country?

When did we become cowards in the face of information we do not like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 years later...

 Yay, I quit smoking.  I moved around a bit.  I saw Covid19 and survived.  I even got vaccinated for it, and outside of some really weird dr...